- Specialized in managing a wide range of domain portfolios
- Nearly every domain extension worldwide available for registration
- Successful in the domain business since 2004
- Numerous direct accreditations
- Automation of the ordering processes
- All functions are controllable via API
- Nameservers at 40 different locations worldwide and Anycast DNS without extra charge
- Registrant details are protected through Whois-Privacy
- Two-factor authentication with Mobile TAN
- SSL, DNSSEC and DANE available for many domains to increase security
- Professional telephone support at regular rate
- Targeted e-mail support via our ticket system
- Comprehensive knowledge base available 24 hours a day
- 5 star ratings
.cloud officially turned five years old on Feb. 16. But what is a cloud and what does it have to do with computers? When people talk about uploading something into "the cloud", they usually mean storing data on a remote server.
So-called cloud computing providers have recognized the enormous potential in the business with the virtual cloud - and which domain could fit better than a .CLOUD domain? This is why .CLOUD domains are particularly popular with these providers. But also every private person is free to register their own .CLOUD domain.
If you are familiar with the domain world, you have probably heard about "typo domains". But even a beginner, who is not into domains and web hosting, probably has a rough idea of what is hidden behind this term.
Typo domains are domains that have similarities with another, already registered web address. Mistyped domains are often caused by a small inattention, while typing in the browser bar: A forgotten dot, letter or hyphen can lead the user to land on another website. But also misspelled letters, duplicated letters or classic spelling mistakes are popular sources of failure.
Register and manage your domains round the clock, 24 hours a day. With the registration in real time you get numerous domains already within a few seconds. Define the registrant, further contacts and also nameservers with all supported record types by yourself.
With 5 independent name servers we offer a high reliability. You can use our name servers (NS) also under your domain name as virtual nameservers. If you operate your own NS you can use our name servers as secondary DNS. If you are a developer you can use our API (XML-RPC/JSON-RPC) to manage your domains.
Our competent support team will assist you promptly with all requests. We are at your service, via e-mail, round-the-clock and can be contacted by phone during business hours. Answers to many questions are available in our knowledge base that is also reachable outside business hours.